Here’s a unique sign and window storefront mockup set in the streets of Tuscany, Italy. Featuring the storefront of a small shop that is set in an old town’s streets, this mockup is perfect for preparing design presentations of branding projects for your clients. It works best with general stores, but you can get creative with it and use it for mostly any store related project.
There are two editable artworks in this mockup, making it possible for you to place a logo on the signage above the store, as well as on the storefront’s big window. The signage’s background can be changed in any colour that will fit your project and on the big window you can place any artwork and it will automatically be set to white colour with a small reflexion in the back of it.
File for this mockup comes as an editable .PSD with organised layers and smart object layers for the replaceable elements. The use of smart object layers makes this mockup really easy to use, and with just a couple of clicks you’ll place your designs onto the set areas.
Overall, here are a few things that can and cannot be done with this mockup:
- You can place your own logo, text or signage design in the replaceable signage space;
- You can set any background color to the sign from above the storefront;
- You can place your own design to the storefront’s big window which will be set to white with a reflexion, automatically;
- But you cannot edit the sign’s size or proportions;
- And you cannot edit or remove any other elements from the picture, besides the replaceable artworks.