All Items available on mockupassets.com are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. Design a Lot SRL retains ownership of the Items, but grants to you certain rights to use the Items on the following terms. All other rights are expressly reserved by Design a Lot SRL. Design a Lot SRL hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce the Item worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the license herein and subject to the terms set forth herein.
- You may use any Item from our library in an unlimited number of End Products, as long as the End Products meet the following requirements:
- End Products must not be editable files and must have artworks applied in at least one artwork dedicated space;
- End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased;
- End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute any Items (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Item please notify us via email at email@example.com.
- You may not use any Item in a way that violates the Agreement including, without limitation, in a manner that infringes any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition. Items that contain digital images of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by third parties may require clearance from the rights owner. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the rights owner.
- You may not use any Item if that use could result in a third party’s claim that it acquired rights in the Item that are contrary to this license. Upon Design a Lot SRL’s request, you shall immediately remove the Item from any unauthorized location or use, including an unauthorized social media platform or website.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Item.
- You may not use Item(s) containing models and/or property in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- If you breach any of the terms of the Agreement, the license can be terminated, in addition to Design a Lot SRL’s other rights at law and/or equity. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it. Design a Lot SRL shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your account is terminated by reason of a breach.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Design a Lot SRL, concerning your use of the Item. If any provision of the Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that part of the Agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. If there is an inconsistency between the terms of the License Terms and the TOU, the License Terms will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
- Design a Lot SRL’s failure to assert any right or provision under this License shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- All Items are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Design a Lot SRL does not warrant that the Item, Design a Lot SRL websites, or other materials or services (“Design a Lot SRL products or services”) will meet your requirements or that use will be uninterrupted or error free. The entire risk as to the quality, performance and use of the Design a Lot SRL Products or Services is solely with you.