This car logo mockup on bumper grille is one of our upcoming realistic auto and vehicles mockups. Expanding our library with more diversified mockup assets, this mockup features a logo placed on the front bumper’s grille. With a unique shape, surrounded by chrome elements, this logo mockup works great with symbols and monogram designs.
The whole surface of the car is covered in raindrops, which are also applied over the replaceable area of the logo, in order to make the mockup cursive and realistic. The badge area – where you can place your own logo design – has two editable layers:
- One layer where you can place your logo, symbol or monogram;
- Second layer where you can change the background color of the badge.
That brings us to the mockup’s files, which are well organised and layered PSD files, using smart objects for the replaceable and adjustable elements making them really easy to use. With just a couple of clicks and drag and drops, you will have you own realistic design presentation on a car logo mockup.
To summarise, here’s what you can and what you cannot do with this car logo mockup:
- You can place your own logo on the badge of this bumper grille;
- This works best with symbols, square ratio logos, badges and monograms;
- You can change the background color of the badge in order to fit in with you project’s color palette;
- You cannot modify the shape or size of the emblem or edit any details surrounding the picture!